HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 B+P Ranks in Profile

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phil
Level 36
Level 36


NG Alias : Phil
Posts : 645
Whistle :

PostSubject: B+P Ranks in Profile   24/07/08, 04:30 am

Okay the Whistles are used as reputation and you're B+P rank willbe used for reporting unnessasary posts.
I guess that's all you need to know. Silly
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zombiephil.forumotion.com
HorseNG
Level 9
Level 9


Posts : 37
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: B+P Ranks in Profile   24/07/08, 04:58 am

i guess so to
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ngunited.roflforum.net
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: B+P Ranks in Profile   24/07/08, 08:31 am

So... how... meh. So what's gonna happen to whistles?
Back to top Go down
Phil
Level 36
Level 36


NG Alias : Phil
Posts : 645
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: B+P Ranks in Profile   24/07/08, 08:34 am

ZiggyZack99 wrote:
So... how... meh. So what's gonna happen to whistles?
They are still rep and bp is flagging posts.
Your B+P rank'll be in you're profile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zombiephil.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: B+P Ranks in Profile   24/07/08, 08:36 am

Phil wrote:
ZiggyZack99 wrote:
So... how... meh. So what's gonna happen to whistles?
They are still rep and bp is flagging posts.
Your B+P rank'll be in you're profile.

So, while I was spamming that one thread, my reputation went down from gold to bronze?
Back to top Go down
Phil
Level 36
Level 36


NG Alias : Phil
Posts : 645
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: B+P Ranks in Profile   24/07/08, 08:37 am

ZiggyZack99 wrote:
Phil wrote:
ZiggyZack99 wrote:
So... how... meh. So what's gonna happen to whistles?
They are still rep and bp is flagging posts.
Your B+P rank'll be in you're profile.

So, while I was spamming that one thread, my reputation went down from gold to bronze?
No, that was your spam posts Tim told me about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zombiephil.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: B+P Ranks in Profile   24/07/08, 08:38 am

Phil wrote:
ZiggyZack99 wrote:
Phil wrote:
ZiggyZack99 wrote:
So... how... meh. So what's gonna happen to whistles?
They are still rep and bp is flagging posts.
Your B+P rank'll be in you're profile.

So, while I was spamming that one thread, my reputation went down from gold to bronze?
No, that was your spam posts Tim told me about.
Ah, I see. NVM then. But remember, you asked me to spam it.
Back to top Go down
Phil
Level 36
Level 36


NG Alias : Phil
Posts : 645
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: B+P Ranks in Profile   24/07/08, 08:40 am

The other spam... Expressionless
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zombiephil.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: B+P Ranks in Profile   24/07/08, 08:41 am

Phil wrote:
The other spam... Expressionless

Now, see, I don't feel as if that was really "spam", per se. It was more of a barrage of short, annoying posts.
Back to top Go down
Alfie-SR
Level 17
Level 17


Posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: B+P Ranks in Profile   17/08/08, 07:23 am

ZiggyZack99 wrote:
Phil wrote:
The other spam... Expressionless

Now, see, I don't feel as if that was really "spam", per se. It was more of a barrage of short, annoying posts.

Isn't that exactly what describes spam?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeice
Level 12
Level 12


Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: B+P Ranks in Profile   25/08/08, 08:31 pm

Alfie-SR wrote:
ZiggyZack99 wrote:
Phil wrote:
The other spam... Expressionless

Now, see, I don't feel as if that was really "spam", per se. It was more of a barrage of short, annoying posts.

Isn't that exactly what describes spam?

I always though spam were post that had no real connection with the topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: B+P Ranks in Profile   

Back to top Go down
 
B+P Ranks in Profile
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reply-Only Forums: :: NGx News-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum