HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 More Features!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phil
Level 36
Level 36


NG Alias : Phil
Posts : 645
Whistle :

PostSubject: More Features!   08/06/08, 11:43 am

I've just recently bought a few more bits to the site to edit much more stuff, I can now edit anything for the next year.

Jozz has kindly made a page for the sigs and other downloads... LINK.

Soon there will be a new logo for ngx with a new motto and I'm hoping to add a lot more stuff to the site soon.

Come on people, use the damn chatroom!

Oh yeah, Jozz is back. Silly


Last edited by Phil on 11/06/08, 01:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zombiephil.forumotion.com
Tim
Level 24
Level 24


NG Alias : Jesus-Owns-X
Posts : 284
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: More Features!   09/06/08, 02:14 pm

Hooray!

Also wtf with dleleting Jozz bringing him back then making him admin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jesus-owns-x.newgrounds.com/
Phil
Level 36
Level 36


NG Alias : Phil
Posts : 645
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: More Features!   09/06/08, 02:27 pm

Tim wrote:
Hooray!

Also wtf with dleleting Jozz bringing him back then making him admin?
Aren't backup's great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zombiephil.forumotion.com
Tim
Level 24
Level 24


NG Alias : Jesus-Owns-X
Posts : 284
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: More Features!   09/06/08, 02:41 pm

Phil wrote:
Tim wrote:
Hooray!

Also wtf with dleleting Jozz bringing him back then making him admin?
Aren't backup's great. Very Happy

I suppose so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jesus-owns-x.newgrounds.com/
flashplayer5
Level 21
Level 21


NG Alias : flashplayer5
Posts : 222
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: More Features!   10/06/08, 09:40 am

well ain't that just grand! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfie-SR
Level 17
Level 17


Posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: More Features!   11/06/08, 12:12 pm

Wahoo!
The downloads page is epic, I might just make one for Silver Wing after being inspired like this!

Um... mind if I let NGx's Desktops go up for grabs at the bottom of the D section if I have the same claim you do?

Quote :
No modifications, port or redistribution without Phil's permission!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phil
Level 36
Level 36


NG Alias : Phil
Posts : 645
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: More Features!   11/06/08, 12:16 pm

Alfie-SR wrote:
Wahoo!
The downloads page is epic, I might just make one for Silver Wing after being inspired like this!

Um... mind if I let NGx's Desktops go up for grabs at the bottom of the D section if I have the same claim you do?

Quote :
No modifications, port or redistribution without Phil's permission!
You could do a link to our download section at the bottom but I'd rather keep our materials at this site as much as we can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zombiephil.forumotion.com
Tim
Level 24
Level 24


NG Alias : Jesus-Owns-X
Posts : 284
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: More Features!   11/06/08, 01:53 pm

I love the downloads page.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jesus-owns-x.newgrounds.com/
Alfie-SR
Level 17
Level 17


Posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: More Features!   19/07/08, 02:36 am

Phil wrote:
Alfie-SR wrote:
Wahoo!
The downloads page is epic, I might just make one for Silver Wing after being inspired like this!

Um... mind if I let NGx's Desktops go up for grabs at the bottom of the D section if I have the same claim you do?

Quote :
No modifications, port or redistribution without Phil's permission!
You could do a link to our download section at the bottom but I'd rather keep our materials at this site as much as we can.
Okey-doke. I'll get on that next week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: More Features!   

Back to top Go down
 
More Features!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reply-Only Forums: :: NGx News-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum