HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 how strict are your parents?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flashplayer5
Level 21
Level 21


NG Alias : flashplayer5
Posts : 222
Whistle :

PostSubject: how strict are your parents?   04/06/08, 09:46 am

Mine are a bit on the strict side of affairs. But it's ok because I'm a spoiled brat anyway? How 'bout you guys?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrypticPoptart
Level 18
Level 18


NG Alias : CrypticPoptart
Posts : 161
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: how strict are your parents?   04/06/08, 10:42 am

Meh, they aren’t too strict. They’re the kind of parents who’re
really nice but if you’re leaving to go somewhere they have to have every
detail and time. I don’t blame them though, they have every reason not trust
me. Silly My mom won’t lose an argument though, even if she realizes it’s wrong, she
just can’t lose for some reason. She’ll be slack about something else that was
really her fault to make up for it, so it all smoothes out. The one thing
they’re really slack on is movies, I saw 28 days later a few years back when I was 12, with permission! I'm sure it didn't effect me as a person. Happy
Quote :
*twitch*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iceblockclock
Level 14
Level 14


NG Alias : theicecubeclock
Posts : 96
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: how strict are your parents?   07/06/08, 05:36 am

mine are super strikt.

i cannt say damn in my house. im serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theicecubeclock.newgrounds.com
Jozz
Level 26
Level 26


NG Alias : Jozzalanco
Posts : 325
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: how strict are your parents?   08/06/08, 06:00 pm

CrypticPoptart wrote:
Meh, they aren’t too strict. They’re the kind of parents who’re
really nice but if you’re leaving to go somewhere they have to have every
detail and time. I don’t blame them though, they have every reason not trust
me. Silly My mom won’t lose an argument though, even if she realizes it’s wrong, she
just can’t lose for some reason. She’ll be slack about something else that was
really her fault to make up for it, so it all smoothes out. The one thing
they’re really slack on is movies, I saw 28 days later a few years back when I was 12, with permission! I'm sure it didn't effect me as a person. Happy
Quote :
*twitch*

My Parents are totally just like you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://windowswithjozz.com
CrypticPoptart
Level 18
Level 18


NG Alias : CrypticPoptart
Posts : 161
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: how strict are your parents?   10/06/08, 06:49 pm

Jozz wrote:
CrypticPoptart wrote:
Meh, they aren’t too strict. They’re the kind of parents who’re
really nice but if you’re leaving to go somewhere they have to have every
detail and time. I don’t blame them though, they have every reason not trust
me. Silly My mom won’t lose an argument though, even if she realizes it’s wrong, she
just can’t lose for some reason. She’ll be slack about something else that was
really her fault to make up for it, so it all smoothes out. The one thing
they’re really slack on is movies, I saw 28 days later a few years back when I was 12, with permission! I'm sure it didn't effect me as a person. Happy
Quote :
*twitch*

My Parents are totally just like you.

Shouting
You can't deny the cold hard facts,
Just look at this birth photo:

We're TWINS?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jozz
Level 26
Level 26


NG Alias : Jozzalanco
Posts : 325
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: how strict are your parents?   23/06/08, 03:35 am

Haha, we must be! Blush
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://windowswithjozz.com
Seven
Level 4
Level 4


Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: how strict are your parents?   23/06/08, 02:51 pm

2 rules: Don't burn down the house. Don't drink our beer. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lucky_7_Crew/index.php
bluesheep
Level 15
Level 15


Posts : 118
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: how strict are your parents?   02/07/08, 12:47 pm

my dad is crazy at punishment. he never hits me but has the weirdest habit of says bloody asswipe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jozz
Level 26
Level 26


NG Alias : Jozzalanco
Posts : 325
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: how strict are your parents?   02/07/08, 02:05 pm

bluesheep wrote:
my dad is crazy at punishment. he never hits me but has the weirdest habit of says bloody asswipe

Wow, that must be the worst punishment in the word.

Bloody Asswipe. Silly
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://windowswithjozz.com
bluesheep
Level 15
Level 15


Posts : 118
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: how strict are your parents?   03/07/08, 11:34 am

Jozz wrote:
bluesheep wrote:
my dad is crazy at punishment. he never hits me but has the weirdest habit of says bloody asswipe

Wow, that must be the worst punishment in the word.

Bloody Asswipe. Silly

it urts more than you think you know on the inside Crying Silly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jozz
Level 26
Level 26


NG Alias : Jozzalanco
Posts : 325
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: how strict are your parents?   08/07/08, 10:14 pm

I'm sorry if I offended you, did I?

I just never heard of it before, and when I just read it, it made me laugh. I am sorry for anything wrong I have done.

Haha, Bloody Asswipe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://windowswithjozz.com
Phil
Level 36
Level 36


NG Alias : Phil
Posts : 645
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: how strict are your parents?   12/07/08, 01:07 pm

Mine are actually alright but can get bad at times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zombiephil.forumotion.com
Jozz
Level 26
Level 26


NG Alias : Jozzalanco
Posts : 325
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: how strict are your parents?   14/07/08, 05:39 am

Phil wrote:
Mine are actually alright but can get bad at times.

lol, you posted one month later. Zipped


Do they get bad when you don't do your chores?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://windowswithjozz.com
Phil
Level 36
Level 36


NG Alias : Phil
Posts : 645
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: how strict are your parents?   14/07/08, 06:20 am

Jozz wrote:
Phil wrote:
Mine are actually alright but can get bad at times.

lol, you posted one month later. Zipped


Do they get bad when you don't do your chores?
Chores? Ya right xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zombiephil.forumotion.com
Jozz
Level 26
Level 26


NG Alias : Jozzalanco
Posts : 325
Whistle :

PostSubject: Re: how strict are your parents?   20/07/08, 04:46 am

Phil wrote:
Chores? Ya right xD

Actually, I don't do much chores either Silly
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://windowswithjozz.com
piggy123
Level 7
Level 7


Posts : 27
Whistle :

PostSubject: huh   10/08/08, 03:54 pm

Shouting what is the point of this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfie-SR
Level 17
Level 17


Posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: how strict are your parents?   11/08/08, 03:08 am

piggy123 wrote:
Shouting what is the point of this?
Discussion, mostly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: how strict are your parents?   

Back to top Go down
 
how strict are your parents?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pictures to drool over
» Aidan Turner
» Forced medication holiday and question for all parents
» The harrowing story of tragic April Jones, by her own parents.
» Parents banned from accessing Portugal's paedophile list

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All-Access Forums: :: General-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum